www.latina-latino.com

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

(CS4U) Psalm 46:10




 
  Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.  Romans 15:13

http://tamihanks.blogspot.com/

 (`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸. ·'´)
«´¨`·..¤ * Tami* ¤..·´¨`»
  ( ¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'· .¸)`'·.¸)



 

 

Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 11:25 AM
Subject: FW: FW: Fwd: FW: Psalm 46:10

Subject: FW: FW: Fwd: FW: Psalm 46:10

 

 

 

 

 

This has to be one of the most profound verses in the BIBLE!

 

cid:1.2679551297@web120318.mail.ne1.yahoo.com

Psalm 46:10  
'Be Still  and Know that I AM GOD'

Please don't break this even if you only send it to

one person.  Look at the date when this was started.

cid:2.2679551297@web120318.mail.ne1.yahoo.com

NOTICE AT THE END, THE DATE
 THIS CANDLE WAS STARTED.  GONNA GIVE YOU GOOSE BUMPS.
cid:3.2679551297@web120318.mail.ne1.yahoo.com

I am not going to be the one who lets it die. I found it believable - Angels have walked beside me all my life; and they still do.
 
*********************  

This is to all of you who mean something to me,

I pray for your happiness.

The Candle Of Love, Hope & Friendship

cid:4.2679551297@web120318.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
15th of September, 1998.

Someone who loves you has helped keep it alive by sending it to you.  Don't let The Candle of Love, Hope and Friendship die!

Pass It On To All Your Friends and Everyone You Love!

May God Richly Bless You as you keep this candle burning.

I hope it comes back someday again.

Please keep this candle alive.
cid:5.2679551298@web120318.mail.ne1.yahoo.com

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

 

 




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Because He Lives, I can face tomorrow.
We welcome you to share your favorite devotional with us.
.

__,_._,___




--
 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.  Romans 15:13

http://tamihanks.blogspot.com/

 (`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸. ·'´)
«´¨`·..¤ * Tami* ¤..·´¨`»
  ( ¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'· .¸)`'·.¸)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: