www.latina-latino.com

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

(CS4U) A Special Restoration

A Special Restoration

Then he said to me, "Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe into these slain, that they may live.' So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet - a vast army.
Ezekiel 37:9-10

Anytime you see someone greatly used of God, chances are that along the way they have experienced some hurt and rejection. Ezekiel prayed, "breathe upon these slain, that they may live, and the breath came into them" God has a 'special' restoration for those who have been wounded, condemned and left to die. 1) After he was thrown out of the city, stoned, and left for dead, Paul speaks of being taken up into the third heaven and experiencing things too wonderful to speak of on earth. (see 2 Corinthians 12:2+4). In fact it was so profound; he could not explain whether it had happened to him in the body or out of it! 2) When John was exiled on the penal colony of Patmos, they chained his body but they could not incarcerate his spirit. Abandoned and ostracized, he penned these words: "On the Lord's Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet" (Revelation 1:10). As a result, he wrote the Book of Revelation. The Psalmist said, "In the day of trouble my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me, I will sing to the Lord" (Psalm 27:5-6). Now that is how you glory in tribulation, then looking back are able to say, "Thank you for the experience. Without it I would never have got to know God like I do today." In fact, once you start seeing things in that light, you might even be tempted to phone up your enemies and thank them for how they treated you!

Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank you for the times of trouble that you use to shape and mold me and help me to be the person you created me to be. In Jesus' Name, Amen

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: