www.latina-latino.com

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

(CS4U) Computer Burn Out After Election

Suffering from a bit of "computer burnout" after the recent elections.
I went to numerous sites to learn about the different candidates
running for offices. Wanting to be as informed as I could. It was a
great learning experience and I am wanting to learn more. Sure we had
government in high school. But I have forgotten lots, and need to
relearn the basics. Reread the Constitution, Bill of Rights, etc.

I was not surprised to see the election results unfolding. In fact,
in our state, our retiring Democrat House of Representatives
Congressman who has won every election as long as I can remember, was
replaced by a Republican... A doctor who actually lives in my town,
who gained support from the Tea Party along with Republican Party. So
let's see if he is able to remain true to his campaign rhetoric now
that he is in office.
Grassroots politics paid off in this election.

Did all the money spent by the big players sway opinions? Not much
here. In fact, many of us were disgusted by all the slick mail we
recieved that was mostly negative campaigning, putting down the
opponents. And the constant phone calls. Wow. My phone has only
rang twice since the election! I even signed up for the DoNotCall
list, but lots still got through.
So need I say I now have a case of Computer Burnout!

--
IMPORTANT: When you send ANY email message, INSERT the email addresses
in the "Bcc:" line - INSTEAD OF THE "To:" line. If you forward this
email, PLEASE delete any previous address history at the top of the
message, which includes my email address!! These 2 actions help
prevent SPAMMERS from mining the addresses and propagating VIRUSES. I
ALWAYS delete yours ... PLEASE do the same for me, before you send it
on.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: