www.latina-latino.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Re: (CS4U) Need prayer here/SUE

WOW, MARY....
THAT IS AWEFUL.
GOT TO HAVE THAT NEBULIZER IN WORKING ORDER , GIRLFRIEND.
I RELATE TO THE FATIGUE AND NOT BEING ABLE TO LAY DOWN ....
I AM PRAYING MARY.
YOUR LUNG PROBLEMS ARE MUCH WORSE THAN ANYTHING THAT I AM EXPERIENCING.
HUGS
SUEO 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Mary H
Date: 11/11/2010 8:43:21 PM
Subject: Re: (CS4U) Need prayer here/SUE
 
I need prayer also, my nebulizer isn't working properly and with the
cold weather I am struggling to breath. I am going to try to get a new
machine tomorrow. I am so tired and yet I can't lay flat or I am
gasping for air and battling panic.
 
On Thursday, November 11, 2010, LuAnn Phillips <lulafilippi@gmail.com> wrote:
> Praying for you Sue, that sounds so NOT fun.  Last year this time I
> had a similar sickness, had to go to ER for nebulizer, and then
> inhalers for a week.  Will be thinking of you and praying also.  Love,
> LuAnn
>
> On 11/10/10, sue Johnson-overlin <foxmeadowsue@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have a sinus infection, laryngitis, and bronchitis. Just do not seem to
>> kick the fever.
>> Would appreciate some prayer.
>> I have a Dr appt for Monday.....
>> Thanks Sue
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> For more options, visit this group at
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> IMPORTANT: When you send ANY email message, INSERT the email addresses
> in the "Bcc:" line - INSTEAD OF THE "To:" line. If you forward this
> email, PLEASE delete any previous address history at the top of the
> message, which includes my email address!! These 2 actions help
> prevent SPAMMERS from mining the addresses and propagating VIRUSES. I
> ALWAYS delete yours ... PLEASE do the same for me, before you send it
> on.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
> To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.
>
>
 
--
Mary Herrick
Serenity Service Dogs
(Montana Owner Trainer Co-op)  Butte, MT
 
Serenity's Startin Rovr TED SD
 
Serenity's Leap Of Faith  IXAK  SDIT hopeful
 
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.
 
 
 

No comments: