www.latina-latino.com

Monday, November 8, 2010

Re: (CS4U) Remind me dear Lord

Great Prayer.  I have this but like this version better to use as a daily prayer.  Thank you!
HUGS,
Toni

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 9:03 AM, Sue Johnson-Overlin <foxmeadowsue@gmail.com> wrote:

 
 
 
 

 Lord remind me to pray.........
 
 
Relax your mind and humble your heart,,,,,, focusing upon Jesus Christ.  Allow God access to an open, and humble mind as you read this prayer.
 
Holy Father, I thank you for today. I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this day. I am so blessed because You are a forgiving, loving God, and an understanding God. You have done so much for me and You just keep blessing me. I ask you Lord, to forgive me now, this very moment for everything I have done, said, or thought that was not pleasing to you. I ask You now for Your forgiveness, with thanksgiving and praise to Your Holy Name .

Please keep me safe from all danger and harm. Lord please help me to go through this day with a new attitude and gratitude. Help me to make the best of each and every day, to clear my mind so that I may hear from You.


Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things.


Please keep me from whining  and whimpering over things I have no control over. Lord please let me continue to see sin through your eyes, and acknowledge it as evil. And when I am reminded of sin by the Holy Spirit, I want to be quick to confess with my mouth wrongdoing,, and with a repenting heart, receive your forgiveness

And when this world closes in on me, let me remember Jesus' example -- to slip away and find a quiet place to pray. It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits. I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart. I pray that You continue to use me to do Your will.


I pray for Your blessings to be with and upon me, that I may be a blessing to others. That You would keep me strong that I may help the weak. Please keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others. I pray for those who are lost and can't find their way. I pray for those who are misjudged and misunderstood. I pray for those who don't know You intimately. I pray for those who don't believe. I thank you Lord that I do believe.


I believe that You, a loving God change people, and situations.. I pray for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ . For each and every family member in their households. I pray for peace, love, and joy in their homes that they would be free of debt and that their needs would be met.


In Jesus' Name, Amen
.
  
 

 
 


 
 
 




 
 
"But what does it say? 'The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart' - that is, the word of faith whch we are preaching, that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved; for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation." 
Romans 10:8-10
 
Join my Yahoo Groups:
 
 
Please do not post my creations on websites or in groups that also post AC/SAC material.
  My work is meant to honor the Lord God and I would be ashamed to see it displayed in such company. 
 
Graphic by Group Share
Font: Splendid
April - 2010
 
Image from shares, scans, or www
This is a private e-mail and is covered by
Title 18, Part I, Chapter 47, Sec. 1030
and Internet Privacy Law.
 
 
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.



--
 IMPORTANT: When you send ANY email message, INSERT the email addresses in the "Bcc:" line - INSTEAD OF THE "To:" line. If you forward this email, PLEASE delete any previous address history at the top of the message, which includes my email address!! These 2 actions help prevent SPAMMERS from mining the addresses and propagating VIRUSES. I ALWAYS delete yours ... PLEASE do the same for me, before you send it on. Thank You, Toni.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: