www.latina-latino.com

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

(CS4U) How To Make a Fresh Start



 

"How To Make a Fresh Start"

 

He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."
Revelation 21:5

 

As you look upon this New Year consider allowing your Heavenly Father to help you make a fresh start.

S – Stop making excuses
If at first you don't succeed, welcome to the human race. Very few people make it on the first try. Oftentimes, we give up just when success is around the corner. You're never a failure until you give up. Sometimes we give up too soon. Proverbs 28:13 "He who conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will find compassion."

T - Take an inventory of your life
We need to take an inventory of our life's experiences and learn from them. Psalm 119:71 "It is good for me that I was afflicted, that I may learn Your statutes".

A - Act in faith
The Bible says that the key to changing anything is faith. If you want to change your circumstances, it takes faith. If you want to change your personality, it takes faith. If you want to change anything in your life, you have to have some faith. Matthew 17:20 He (Jesus) replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

R – Refocus
If we want a fresh start, we need to refocus the way that we think. Romans 12:2 "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will."

T – Trust
Trust God to help us succeed. Depend on Him. We don't need to depend on ourselves. Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

God's Richest Blessings in 2011

 

Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father, You are the God of fresh starts. Please forgive me for the things I have done against Your will last year and for the things I didn't do. I desire a fresh start today. I know that this can only be possible with You as my guide, my strength, and as my partner. Help me this year to be the servant and friend You desire. I pray this in Jesus' Name. Amen.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: