www.latina-latino.com

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

(CS4U) Welcome Tanfieldgirl!!

Hello Tanfieldgirl!
My name is Toni, one of the mods here.  We're usually a little slow this time of year but the others will be introducing themselves.
I am so very glad you found this wonderful family and we look forward to getting to know you better.  I live in Illinois in a village outside of Chicago with my little dog, "Cupid".  I am divorced as many here are.  We do a lot of praying for each other, chat, share devotions, news, etc. 
Please don't hesitate to jump in!
WELCOME!!
Toni
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: