www.latina-latino.com

Saturday, January 8, 2011

(CS4U) No internet at home

Living with no internet at home, and loving it.
Lost my IP address, and can't seem to troubleshoot on my own.
Can't afford to pay anyone to come over and do it.
So I will not get it. 
Decided it's time to get my house in order.  So no internet allowed
in my home until my house is clean, all my shelves are up and books
are organized.  All paperwork sorted and organized.  all rooms
clean. 
that's a tall order!
Will check in weekly at my mom's computer, or my daughters, or
at library.
Hope everyone is well.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: