www.latina-latino.com

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

(CS4U) SPECIAL GROCERY LIST



 

 


 

 
SPECIAL  GROCERY  LIST


Louise  Redden, a poorly dressed lady with a look of  defeat on her face, walked into a grocery  store.

She approached the owner of  the store in a most humble manner and asked if  he would let her charge a  few
groceries.

She softly  explained that her husband was very ill and  unable to work, they had seven children and they  needed food.

John Longhouse, the grocer,  scoffed at her and requested that she leave his  store at once..

Visualizing the  family needs, she said: 'Please, sir! I will  bring you the money just as soon as I  can.'

John told her he could not give her  credit, since she did not have a charge account  at his store.

Standing beside the  counter was a customer who overheard the  conversation between the two. The customer  walked forward and told the grocer that he would  stand good for whatever she needed for her  family.  The grocer said in a very  reluctant voice, 'Do you have a grocery  list?'

Louise replied, 'Yes sir.'  'O.K' he said, 'put your grocery list on the  scales and whatever your grocery list weighs, I  will give you that amount in  groceries..'

Louise hesitated a moment  with a bowed head,
then she reached into her  purse and took out a piece of paper and  scribbled something on it. She then laid the  piece of paper on the scale carefully with her  head still bowed.

The eyes of the  grocer and the customer showed amazement when  the scales went down and stayed down.

The  grocer, staring at the scales, turned slowly to  the customer and said begrudgingly, 'I can't  believe it.'

The customer smiled  and the grocer started putting the groceries on  the other side of the scales. The scale did not  balance so he continued to put more and more  groceries on them until the scales would hold no  more.

The grocer stood there in  utter disgust. Finally, he grabbed the piece of  paper from the scales and looked at it with  greater  amazement.

It  was not a grocery list, it was a prayer, which  said:


'Dear Lord, you know  my needs and I am leaving this in your  hands.'


The  grocer gave her the groceries that he  had
gathered and stood in stunned  silence

Louise thanked him and left the  store....  The other customer handed a  fifty-dollar bill to the grocer and said; 'It  was worth every penny of it. Only God Knows how  much a prayer weighs..'

THE POWER: When  you receive this, say a prayer. That's all you  have to do.

Just stop right now,  and say a prayer of thanks for your  own  good  fortune.  If you wish,  send this to all your  friends and relatives.

(copy and paste into a new E-Mail instead of forwarding!)

I believe if you  will send this testimony out with prayer  in faith,  you will receive what you need God to do in you  and your families' life .

So  dear heart, trust God to heal the  sick, provide food for the hungry, clothes and  shelter for those that don't have as we do..  Amen


 Prayer is one of the best  free gifts we  receive.


There  is no cost but a lot of rewards..
May you  always walk with Angels
God  Bless!
++++++++++++  ++++++++++++++++++  +++++

I  AM CLAIMING THIS FOR YOU

My prayer  for you today:

The eyes beholding this  message shall not behold evil, the hands that  will send this message to others shall not labor  in vain, the mouth saying Amen to this prayer  shall laugh forever. Remain in God's love as you  send this prayer to everybody on your list. Have  a lovely journey of life!  Trust in  the Lord with all your heart and He will never  fail you because He is Awesome!

If  you truly need a blessing, continue reading this  email:

Heavenly  Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to  you that you abundantly bless my family and me.  I know that you recognize, that a family is more  than just a mother, father, sister, brother,  husband and wife, but all who believe and trust  in you. Father, I send up a prayer  request for  blessings for not only the person who sent this  to me, but for me and all that I have sent this message on to. And that the power of joined  prayer by those who believe and trust in you is  more powerful than anything. I thank you in  advance for your blessings.


Father God,  deliver the person reading this right now from  debt and debt burdens. Release your Godly wisdom  that I may be a good steward over all that You  have given me Father, for I know how wonderful  and mighty you are and how if we just obey you  and walk in your word and have the faith of  a mustard seed that you will pour out  blessings. I thank you now Lord for the recent  blessings I have received and for the blessings  yet to come because I know you are not done with  me yet. In Jesus name, I pray,  Amen


 

 

 




  
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: