www.latina-latino.com

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Re: (CS4U) Prayer Request/ All the latest from Md

You are in my thoughts always, SueO.
I am Yury.

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 8:18 AM, sue Johnson-overlin <foxmeadowsue@gmail.com> wrote:
 
I spent 3 long days at the Bean Medical center this week. One day was 2 Dr appt.the other 2 days were test.....
Why do test , waiting, and seeing Dr always make you feel so tired.
 
Got a good report from the heart doc after I finished all My test.....then about an hour after I came home, he called to say that he saw something on one of my test , talked with another Cardiologist, and needs to have it repeated this week.....??? Now, I am praying that I will not become anxious before I have it repeated.
 
We are having a storm, rain and wind gust up to 60mi/hr....no snow. It has been "long sleeve" , or "light sweater" weather all week. But not bitter cold.
 
All in all, we have had very light winter. The couple times that there was snow, it was only a light dusting.
 
Sat am.
I started this last night but during the time that I wrote it, I had stood up to go to the BR, and I heard a very loud (snapping ) sound coming from inside my left hip. 
I can partially weight bear on the leg, but I have to go to the ER to have an x ray. I am really bumbed out about it.
I have rheumatoid, osteoarthritis, and osteoporosis......so one does not ignore bone snaps, lol.
 
Don't guess I will be worrying about repeating the ultrasound on my heart.....
 
I would appreciate prayer on my behalf today. That the Dr who reads my x ray , is able to see hairline fractures, that the minds of those carrying for me today will be alert, and observant, that those treatments chosen will be appropriate, and I can remain calm through it all..
I know the Lord is with me, and I feel his powerful hand as he guides me to do the "right" thing.
The wrong thing would be to ignore this and the fracture would become worse.
 
May our Father be with each of you, my dear brothers and sisters today.
Sue
 
 
"Adorable Dragon"
Letter created by
"Mazie" of
"Mazies Designs"
Tube shared by group
Animatin by "Mazie"
NO TUT
Created for group challenge
June 16.2009 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: