www.latina-latino.com

Friday, February 25, 2011

Re: (CS4U) Prayer Request for CS4U

Thanks for adding me to the prayer list.  I am checking in at my mom's laptop today.  I am losing my bank cleaning job.  another cleaning company got the contract, and I decided I won't sign on with them, so I only have 3 days left of my second job...YAY!...I will have to give up my weekend restaurant breakfasts and eat more oatmeal. 
thanks for prayer request for my mom and brother.  My brother is planning on moving here. 
I am doing okay, just no internet at home. 

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 11:25 AM, sue Johnson-overlin <foxmeadowsue@gmail.com> wrote:
I ask that if I missed any request, that you send it in. If your needs change by the end of the week, that you update your prayer request.
 
1 ) Pk requests
~ Please pray for a vehicle!  This road runner is lost without wheels.
~ Please pray for direction as I seek out a home church.  Of course, without
A car I can't get there, so it needs to be a church that has a bus
 ~ Larry had a job interview yesterday...a full-time job.  He was told that
They would let him know in a couple of weeks if he was hired.  Please pray
He gets the job.
 ~ Dennis has his first appointment with the oncologist here on Wednesday, the
16th.  Please pray that his not having chemo when he should have because of
Moving has not been detrimental.  He has lung cancer and inoperable lymphoma. 
**PK,also,requested prayer yesterday eve for her son who was taken to the ER.
 
2) Toni requests
Been having a very difficult time with the Fibro, depression, fatigue, etc., etc.  Valentine's Day is still very depressing to me....I know that sounds silly.  Have had ^pain, etc.
Also for my 1/2 sister's little Yorkie who was attacked and not expected to make it.  Thank you.
 
3)Yury REquests
Please pray victims of Moscow airport bombing.
 
4) Mary H Requests
 I have numerous health issues I have found out about including a
Ruptured ovarian cyst yesterday. For a change my lungs are behaving
** advanced stages of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
** problems walking related to a back injury
** fibromyalgia
**Her daughter Elizabeth, who is pregnant , threatening a early delivery, due for March, prayer that she can carry this baby even a few more weeks.
 
5) Tami request
**Charisse's temporary job as Church secretary will become fultime
**Katherine Schrade who has lost her son to a tragic shooting.
**Tami has fibromylagia and some congenital health problems.
 
6) Tammy requests
Prayer for her students who have lost parents during this school year.
(Parent of one of my students passed Away. This is the 2nd student of mine this year to have a parent die.)
 
7) Paul requests
Prayer for Carl, his brother, who has been having trouble with major depression, and drinking. He is unable to work.
Wes, his son and his fiance who are expecting a baby girl.
Paul, who has had to return to Idaho to care for his brother, care for the family home. Paul has contacted the VA and started his clinic visits for his medical problems.
 
8 ) Sue requests
**Prayer for son , Lee Johnson, who is in the Army, stationed in Afghanistan.
  Lee's wife , Rachel, who is expecting a baby in September.
**Prayer for Christelle, Jim who are soon to be married
  Jim is looking for a local job in Md.
**The Bible classes that I have enrolled in, my ability to memorize the material, and put the lessons to work in my life.
**My health problems....
 
9) Other unspoken request
**LuAnn who is working 2 jobs, unable to be on line at present due to financial situation. Prayer that the Lord will open a doorway for LuAnn.
LuAnn has a brother and Mom in terminal status, prayers that they will turn to the Lord.
 
***Prayers for all of us who have children or loved ones who are not faithful Christians , that their hearts will be touched by His word, and they will become faithful Christians.
 
***Nannie Sue who has fibromyalgia.
 
***Frances who has been experiencing heart problems.
 
***All those in CS4U who are having medical problems.
 
***Financial problems , lack of money, need for additional income>>>
 
***USA, our military, the depressed economy, our leaders.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Font is Comic Sans

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: