www.latina-latino.com

Thursday, March 31, 2011

(CS4U) Daily Worship - No Matter What - Kerrie Roberts

 
 
 
 
 
 
Well, it's been one of those days.  Run, run, run, do, do, do!  I'm pooped and just now starting on 'my' stuff!  Hope your day was grand.  Mine was blessed and filled with the people I love.  I can feel the banner of my God over me and I'm thrilled to be His child.  Amen?
 
 
No Matter What
(Rejoice in the Lord always; again I say rejoice!  Philippians 4:4)
 
I'm running back to Your promises one more time
Lord, that's all I can hold on to
I gotta say this has taken me by surprise, but nothing surprises You
Before a heartache can ever touch my life
It has to go through Your hands
And even though I keep asking why, I keep asking why
 
Chorus:
No matter what, I'm gonna love You
No matter what, I'm gonna need You
I know You can find a way to keep me from the pain
But if not, if not, I'll trust You no matter what, no matter what
 
When I'm stuck in this nothingness by myself
I'm just sitting in silence
There's no way I can make it without Your help, I won't even try it
I know You have Your reasons for everything so I will keep believing
Whatever I might be feeling, God You are my hope
And You will be my strength
 
Chorus
 
Anything I don't have You can give it to me, but it's okay if You don't
I'm not here for those things
The touch of Your love is enough on its own
No matter what I still love You and I'm gonna need You
 
No matter what, I'm gonna love You
No matter what, I'm gonna need You
I know You can find a way to keep me from the pain
But if not, if not, I'll trust You
I know that You can find a way to keep me from the pain
But if not, but if not, I'll trust You
 
No matter what
No matter what, no matter what
No matter what, no matter what
No matter what, no matter what
 
 
Lord, please let us remember that.  No matter what befalls us, You are Sovereign.  You are in control.  Bring us to that place where we can let go and trust You completely.  Only then can we be filled with Your peace and Your joy.  Only then can we rejoice in the face of the many trials that come our way.  You told us Yourself that in this world we would have troubles, but You also said that You are our peace.  Thank You, Lord.  Thank You.  And no matter what, we're going to love You and trust You.  Amen.
 
 
 
"But what does it say? 'The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart' - that is, the word of faith whch we are preaching, that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved; for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation." 
Romans 10:8-10
 
Join my Yahoo Group:
 
 
Please do not post my creations on websites or in groups that also post AC/SAC material.
  My work is meant to honor the Lord God and I would be ashamed to see it displayed in such company. 
 
Graphic from WWW
Font: Splendid
March - 2011
 
Image from shares, scans, or www
This is a private e-mail and is covered by
Title 18, Part I, Chapter 47, Sec. 1030
and Internet Privacy Law.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: