www.latina-latino.com

Saturday, April 2, 2011

(CS4U) Walking with the Lord as a single Christian *CHECK THESE GROUP QUESTIONS OUT *

MY , MY that is a mouthful, isn't it?
 
How can I be the most productive as a single Christian?
 
How do I deal with the constant feelings of being alone?
 
How do I seek/find companions to be friends, with like interest, other single Christians, maybe someone to occasionally date, or just someone to talk to?
 
I would like to see how you answer these questions and I will give you my input....
 
Remember, Paul and I are living on 2 different sides of the US, and there is no
Time in sight as to when we could possibly be reunited.
So, we fall into these same areas of discussions just like everyone else, here.
 
Paul, I will be looking for your answers, also.
Hugs
sueO
 
All tubes received thriugh group shares.
Tubed by GranGran
This is a private non profit email, there is no intention of copyright infringement.
Tut: 1000squares by Jetty
KingzKidzKreationz
by sueO
031710

No comments: