www.latina-latino.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

(CS4U) Max Lucado Daily: Such Love

 
Such a short message Full of so much meaningSue

Max Lucado Daily: Such Love

Link to Max Lucado Daily: Everyday Blessings

Such Love

Posted: 28 Mar 2011 11:01 PM PDT

"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."  Luke 23:34, NIV

How Jesus, with a body wracked with pain, eyes blinded by his own blood, and lungs yearning for air, could speak on behalf of some heartless thugs is beyond my comprehension. Never, never have I seen such love. If ever a person deserved a shot at revenge, Jesus did. But he didn't take it. Instead he died for them. How could he do it? I don't know. But I do know that all of a sudden my wounds seem very painless. My grudges and hard feelings are suddenly childish.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sept. 08
"Striation Brush Strokes Oval SB"
by ©TLB Tutorials
Tube group share 
Font  Harrington Bold
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: