www.latina-latino.com

Saturday, April 2, 2011

(CS4U) Daily Worship - Yours to Take - Jimmy Needham

 
 
 
 
 
Hello, my friends.  Sorry I've been missing so much.  This week has been hectic, to say the least, and I'm just worn out.  More emotionally than anything else.  I apologize for neglecting you, but I have needed some time in prayer.  I've also been in a heck of a lot of pain.  The doctor has been running tests and can't find out what is wrong.  Been taking Neurontin and he recently doubled the dose, but it hasn't been much help.  I think a lot of it is stress.  I need to trust the Lord more and stop internalizing things, don't ya' think?  Here's a new song for you.  Hope it brightens your day.
Hugs
Gloria
Yours to Take
(Save me for I am Yours, I have sought out Your precepts.  Psalm 119:94)
 
This is my second chance
This is no song and dance
You came in and renewed a right spirit
This is grace at its best
This is taking a restless, messed up heart and having You clear it
I can feel the weight is lifting
I'm barely staying on the ground
And I can feel the wait is over
Finally the lost is found
 
Chorus:
So, this is what it feels like to live life
So, this is breathing air for the very first time
The Son of man, He came here to give life
And in return He's asking for my will
I've been captured by grace
I'm not going away
I'm Yours to take
 
I was down for the count
I was all but knocked out
When I heard pardon for the interruption
Then like out of the blue
Out came glorious You
You picked me up without barely any introduction
You won my heart by a landslide
You tend to do that every time
So, everything I have is Yours now
Even my very life
 
Chorus
 
Your kindness leads me to repentance
Leads me to the cross, which leads me to forgiveness
So, I'm counting it all loss
 
Chorus
(Repeat)
 
So, this is what it feels like to life life (I'm Yours to take)
(Repeat 3x)
 
 
Lord, I don't have anything else to say.   I'm Yours to take! 
 
 
 
 
 
"But what does it say? 'The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart' - that is, the word of faith whch we are preaching, that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved; for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation." 
Romans 10:8-10
 
Join my Yahoo Groups:
 
 
Graphic from Group Share 
Scraps by Rita and Scrappy Expressions
Font: Splendid
January - 2009
 

No comments: