www.latina-latino.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Re: (CS4U) Hugs/Thank You !!

Ok honey I say AMEN! WTG on the weight loss you go girlfriend. I also am doing a Wed. Morning bible study and ends at 11 isn't that funny. I hope the doctors appt. Goes well for you. Love you with all my heart my Sue! Your forever brenbear
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 3/29/2011 11:28:41 AM
Subject: (CS4U) Hugs/Thank You !!
 
Thank You !!
I needed a hug , and still do....
 
This year has held it's own set of challenges for me. But, I feel as though a very dark misty veil has been lifted. I am focusing on the Lord, his word, his will for me, day by day.
 
It is amazing how His hands take over when we stop trying to do everything with Our hands...
Do I hear Amen??
 
I am back down to just my "2" 6 year old Chihuahuas(Precious and Muffin).The puppies went to their forever homes this weekend.....I really like all 3 families, and know they will be well cared for.I had not planned to sell the smallest one who has a curve in his spine, but the lady who bought Bear, begged for me to let her daughter see him. It was her daughters birthday and all her kids are teens, so I did Baby go .....
 
Amber's 9 month old Chihuahua lives upstairs, so she "visits" me all day when Amber is gone.
Christelle has 2 Chihuahuas downstairs, we keep the stairs gated, so I only see them occasionally, LOL.Which is fine with me, as I take mine outside and am responsible for their care .... I really did not enjoy having to care for both mine and her Chihuahuas ....
 
We all share the kitchen, dinning room and try to eat together at the table for the main meal of the day. Christelle is doing more cooking, nowadays, and Amber occasionally will pitch in.
Since, I am 1 month into my weight watchers change of eating habits/lifestyle changes....I frequently fix my meal separately.I have lost 18 pounds, so far. I figure this will tAke me a year.
 
I have Bible classes on Wednesday am. I do not finish until 11 am, then I have Physical therapy to follow....so Wednesdays aare a bit long. Friday , of this week, is a Dr appt and Physical therapy.
That will be long, also.Sometimes, when I have to go out , especially when it is more than one place,I am so tired that it is hard to get on the computer....but I am working on improving.
 
 
I guess that ends my newsy update for today.
Hugs
sue
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 3/28/2011 6:01:38 PM
Subject: Re: (CS4U) Hugs
 
I wish to give you a special hug also, SueO.
I am Yury.

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 6:15 AM, brenbear2260@gmail.com <brenbear2260@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Today I think that Sue should be the person to get a special hug.
 
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.
 
for personal use.
Font PeregroyJF
July 2009
 
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

No comments: