www.latina-latino.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

(CS4U) Sharing Gloria's music ministry

Sometimes I forget to send out a song that I really love because I think I've sent it already.  Looked through my files and see that this one slipped through my fingers.  I hope it ministers to you as much as it does me.
 
 
Lead Me
(Search me, O Lord, and know my heart; try me and know my anxious thoughts; and see if there be any hurtful way in me, and lead me in the everlasting way.  Psalm 139:23-24)
 
I turn around and see my wonderful life
Almost perfect from the outside
In picture frames I see my beautiful wife
Always smiling, but on the inside,
I can hear her saying....
 
Chorus:
"Lead me with strong hands
Stand up when I can't
Don't leave me hungry for love
Chasing dreams, what about us?
Show me you're willing to fight
That I'm still the love of your life
I know we call this our home
But I still feel alone."
 
I see their face, look in their innocent eyes
They're just children from the outside
I'm working hard, I tell myself they'll be fine
They're independent, but on the inside
I can here them saying....
 
Chorus
 
So Father, give me the strength
To be everything I'm called to be
Oh, Father, show me the way
To lead them
Won't you lead me?
 
To lead them with strong hands
To stand up when they can't
Don't want to leave them hungry for love,
Chasing things that I could give up
I'll show them I'm willing to fight
And give them the best of my life
So we can call this our home
Lead me, 'cause I can't do this alone
 
Father, lead me, 'cause I can't do this alone
 
 
Oh, Lord, our prayer is short today.  Please lead our men.  Where they go we follow.  Give them godly hearts, strong arms and filled spirits.  Let them love with Your love.  Let them lead with Your wisdom.  Show them the way so we can follow.  We pray in Jesus' name, amen.
 
 
"But what does it say? 'The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart' - that is, the word of faith whch we are preaching, that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved; for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation." 
Romans 10:8-10
 
Join my Yahoo Group:
 
 
Please do not post my creations on websites or in groups that also post AC/SAC material.
  My work is meant to honor the Lord God and I would be ashamed to see it displayed in such company. 
 
Graphic from WWW
Font: Splendid
March - 2011
 
Image from shares, scans, or www
This is a private e-mail and is covered by
Title 18, Part I, Chapter 47, Sec. 1030
and Internet Privacy Law.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: