www.latina-latino.com

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Re: (CS4U) Happy Saturday Everyone

Sounds good Sue
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 4/2/2011 12:47:09 PM
Subject: (CS4U) Happy Saturday Everyone
 
I am going to attempt to scan Lesson 1 of the study that I am involved in on Wednesday.
There is a 5 day daily devo that goes with each lesson,
So, my plan is to send lesson 1 and then this week M-F send the devos.
I believe this will be a lot of fun, we can talk about the ideas and scriptures each day, then each Saturday, we can do the lesson review. I do not have access to the video that is shown once a week but
The study will still be wonderful.
 
It is my prayer that this will help those of you who are seeking directions in your life, changes in your life, and moving on closer to the Lord.
 
Hugs
sue
 
 
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

No comments: