www.latina-latino.com

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

(CS4U) For You All...



 


 
 
  
 
 
 
 


 
 
Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged.
 For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.    Joshua  1:9
                                                                                                                                                                            
   


... and at the name of Jesus, every knee shall bend,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord

to the glory of God the Father.  (Philippians 2:10-11)

 
 


 

                                       []

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IT IS CHRISTIAN PERSON WEEK AND YOU SHOULD SEND THIS TO ALL BEAUTIFUL CHRISTIAN PEOPLE.

'A person's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find them.'

[] 

 

When I say that 'I am a Christian', I am not shouting that 'I am clean living. I'm whispering 'I was lost, but now I'm found and forgiven.'

[] 

 

When I say 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride. I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

[] 

 

When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong. I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

[] 

 

When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success. I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

[] 

 

When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect. My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

[] 

 

When I say 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain. I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

[] 

 

When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou, I'm just a simple sinner who received God's good grace, somehow!

[] 

 

Today is Beautiful Christian Person's Day.

Pretty is as Pretty does but, Beautiful is just plain Beautiful..

[] 

 

I'm supposed to send this to Beautiful People,

And you are one of them!!!

[] 

 

If you share this with others,  you will boost another person's self esteem, and they will know you care about them!

[]

Be Blessed, Be a Blessing.    

[] 


 


 

 

 
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: