www.latina-latino.com

Friday, March 11, 2011

(CS4U) This Day's Thought- Friday

 
  

 

This Day's Thought



Prayer Requests

 

 He is a path, if any be misled;

He is a robe, if any naked be;

If any chance to hunger, His is bread;

If any be a bondman, He is free;

If any be but weak, how strong is He!

To dead men life is He, to sick men, health;

A pleasure without loss, a treasure without stealth.

 

Giles Fletcher

 


 

This Day's Verse

 

  Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you.  I have made you and I will carry you;  I will sustain you and I will rescue you.  

 

  Isaiah 46:4

  The New International Version  

  


 

This Day's Smile

Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air…but only for one second without hope.

 

 Hal Lindsey  

 


 

Web Site   Write Us   Subscribe/Unsubscribe   Make A Donation   Facebook

 

 

No comments: