www.latina-latino.com

Saturday, March 12, 2011

(CS4U) Have to do this

Hello my dear and devoted friends, I am not asking to stop being a memeber of this wonderful group, but things with dad are hard and I am emotionally and bodily wiped out, but still going to bible study at my church and Sundays if it is at all possible. I just didn't want you to think I went wandering around in space LOL, so it is with a sad heart that I say I can not keep up with the emails so for a bit will be gone. I wouldn't mind a call from any of your so I am including my cell number if thats okay it is 402-508-7104 a kind voice is so much better feel free. Miss you and ask God's blessings over you all.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: