www.latina-latino.com

Friday, March 11, 2011

(CS4U) Job 37:5-6

"God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things
Beyond our understanding. He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth,'
And to the rain shower, 'Be a mighty downpour.'"
Job 37:5-6
     
Thought:
Isn't that a beautiful phrase! "God's voice thunders in
Marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding."
Rather than spending a lot of time talking or thinking about how
Marvelous God is, let's praise him in prayer.
 
Prayer:
Holy, Righteous, and Eternal God! You alone are truly and fully
Holy. I cannot but comprehend the distant outskirts of your ways,
But I love you. You are so far beyond me on my best days, I can't
Quite understand why you would pay such a cost to redeem someone
Like me. But, Dear God, I thank you and praise you from the bottom
Of my heart. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
 Marcie Curtis
Font is Kids

No comments: