www.latina-latino.com

Monday, December 20, 2010

Re: (CS4U) Prayer list

Stressed and mentally and body . Let's see lost 4 people in a years time, helping with Dad a lot so my brother can get out, oldest kid was in the mental ward and didn't want me to call or come up oh she's out just don't know where I fit in she has a back pack full of rocks and I think there from me, thinking of keeping my youngest back next year, being the butt of jokes or being called crazy by my family, they think in a joking was but it hurts, don't have anyone in body I can go to to let it all out and then I get on Becca, not having the energy to read emails anymore. So with that I wish you all a very blessed Christmas. Bren 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 12/19/2010 12:22:13 PM
Subject: (CS4U) Prayer list
 
Will you help me put together a prayer list?
Please send your request back, so we can again have this worthy focus in our group weekly.
 
Hugs
sueO
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.
FREE Christmas Animations for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!

No comments: