www.latina-latino.com

Monday, December 20, 2010

Re: (CS4U) Re: Sunday in Md.

Yeah, me too. I have just the very basic plan.  Plus if you dial 911 it tells them your exact location, although the cell phones are getting better with that technology. Plus I need it for my fax machine which has been an absolute blessing; especially when going through the disability process, etc., etc.  And, not having cable my Internet goes through my land line. 
Oh, I know what it's like to deal with those techs.  I did it for my brother twice.  Had to because he has cable.  I call (if I absolutely HAVE to) my local phone company's Internet customer service (but they can be hard to understand too).
Oh, I bet Dakota was SO cute!  You should video tape her and put it on You Tube!
I am keeping Paul and family in prayer.  80 years of clutter!!  OH MY!!  
So it sounds like your Christmas plans have changed again?  You're staying home and Christelle and her fiancee will be with you?  Has he moved in?  Sounds like a very nice man.  I am very happy for Christelle.
HUGS,
Toni


 
On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 7:31 AM, Tammy <singingwarrior@gmail.com> wrote:
another reason I have kept a basic landline.

On Dec 19, 1:16 pm, "sue Johnson-overlin" <foxmeadow...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Our modem went out last Tuesday eve.
> I am at the library, today. To have email access.
>
> Verizon first sent us a new modem that arrived on Thursday. Christelle used
> all her phone minutes trying to get it to install, by Friday, we knew we
> needed a tech. So , she then used an hour of my minutes to get the tech
> scheduled.
> Funny , how they do things ( we have talked about the across the world tech
> centers, before).
> Chris reached the tech center which turned out to be in India. He would not
> make an appt until he had gone completely through his "check list" to
> confirm that a tech was needed, lol.....
> So, a tech should be out on Monday am.
> They think that the problem is in the verizon phone line . We will see.....
>
> Paul is doing fine. He should be online soon, as his son is buying a
> Internet card for the desk top that Paul is using.
> The family is having a bit of a hard time with the 2 deaths ( his Mom and
> his Aunt) within 2 days of one another. That also means there were 2
> funerals 2 days apart.
> He is excited about being back in his martial arts class and nearing black
> belt. He goes to class 4 nights a week. He has cleaned out his mom's closet,
> dresser, and he is now working on other cabinets with the years of clutter
> for the past 80 years......
>
> The kids are doing fine. Dakota was in a skit this am , for Lottie Moon
> missionary society ....she was as cute as a button. Tonight , she is singing
> in the Christmas program. Then we have a church get together afterwards.
> Next Sunday, there is no Sunday school or eve services ....all the deacons
> and the minister will be gone, so I image there will be a skeletal crowd,
> lol.
>
> I should be back on line on Monday......
> Big hugs
> sue

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: