www.latina-latino.com

Monday, January 31, 2011

Re: (CS4U) Good Morning

 
Hey Brenbear,
So very glad to hear from you.
Bren, you continue to grow in our Lord by leaps and bounds.....
I am elated about your relationships with your Dad and your brother. 
Are you still living in your apt or at your parents home with your brother and Dad.
I will be praying with you about holding her back this year....middle school is a BIG step.
With all my love
sue
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Brenda
Date: 1/24/2011 8:05:03 AM
To: Group
Subject: (CS4U) Good Morning
 
I know I don't post like I use to and sorry for that. Sue so glad you got back on the Internet and hope Paul is home very soon.
I hope everyone else is doing alright.
Still helping a lot with my dad. He has lost a lot of weight and is more confused. On my birthday he actually said my name, didn't know who I was but it was nice to hear it.
My brother is so negative, but he makes me laugh a lot and we have grown a lot closer through this and I am finding that some things we are alike in which I thought I was the only one with some crazy things well God showed me I am not.
I am also thinking of holding Becca back this year because of her maturity level. I really can not see her going to middle school at this point and her counselor agrees so need prayer for that.
 
One more note on Dad. Even though this is so hard I am honored to be able to be there for him and am closer now. I am able to hug him and cuddle with him and he says he loves me, this is so far from the dad he was which was not good at all and if it took this disease then so be it.
Ok you all have a great day and will check in when I can.
Love and Blessings to all, Bren
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: