www.latina-latino.com

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

(CS4U) Wednesday in Maryland

What a long day !
I had the 2 hour class on Hebrews, ( it is an awesome class, lots of homework), then Darlene followed me home and spent about an hour with her new puppy that is 5 days old.
 
Darlene named her susie Q....susie Q is a blue Chihuahua. She is the largest of our 3 puppies.
 
Tina dropped by to see the little white puppy. She already has one of our tiny (3 pound) black puppies.(sophie) who she keeps dressed in cute little outfits...
 
Then , Amber and I went to the bank , cvs, and picked up a pizza ....then it was time for wed night bible classes.
 
I see the cardiologist tomorrow. We will be acessing for damage done by the darvocet.
 
I will be back on late tomorrow,
All my love to each of you.
Sue
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: