www.latina-latino.com

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

(CS4U) David

I want to thank you David for your input on my post about FB, what you said was for me.  When I read it I went back to FB and this guy who is a Pastor here in Reno has been updating his status with the Ten Commandments but last night he put on word, "anger."  I got off the computer and went to pray and the Holy Spirit asked me, "Why are you deactivating FB?" and I said what I didn't want to say but I said what was in my heart, "ANGER" I repented and am moving on.  I will not be deactivating my FB.  I believe that the Lord used what is and has gone on on FB to bring out what is in my heart and to deal with what really needs to be dealt with.  Again thank you.

--
 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.  Romans 15:13

http://tamihanks.blogspot.com/

 (`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸. ·'´)
«´¨`·..¤ * Tami* ¤..·´¨`»
  ( ¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'· .¸)`'·.¸)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: