www.latina-latino.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

(CS4U) Sick of FB!

I wanted to pop in and tell you what's on my heart. I am tired of what I see on FB. I had to block two friends.  The first man I dated him when Charisse was 6 or 7 and he said he was delivered from being a pedophile but as the relationship went on I seen that that was not true, anyway he found me on FB and I accepted his request, Charisse accepted him also. Here's why I blocked him, he private messaged Charisse asking her if he could have a picture of her smiling the one she posted and he commented on it. Well I went into momma mode and blocked him, didn't say any thing to him, he's not worth it. The second man I blocked we have known for awhile also. Charisse told me that him and Ellen were getting married, Ellen is the daughter of a Pastor that we know from being at his Church. I never have trusted this man who asked Ellen to marry him, so I thought it was kind of odd but I just let it ride out. He chatted with Charisse on FB and asked her to put "I empower you" on her wall, Charisse said no and he went to another girl and she fell for it, I felt so sorry for her. Charisse found out that he is STALKING Ellen. Another thing that I am tired of is the kids using that F word and knowing that their parents, grandparents, and Pastors see all that, I am just really tired of all of this. So, this weekend or before I am deactivating my account. I will still be online so you contact me the old fashioned way, email, LOL! I don't know how long this will be but I really don't care either.

--
 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.  Romans 15:13

http://tamihanks.blogspot.com/

 (`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸. ·'´)
«´¨`·..¤ * Tami* ¤..·´¨`»
  ( ¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'· .¸)`'·.¸)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: