www.latina-latino.com

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

(CS4U) He Knows



 

He Knows

 

"I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life."
1 John 5:13

 

God understands our hopes, our fears, and our temptations. He understands what it means to be angry and what it costs to forgive. He knows the heart, the conscience, and the soul of every person who has ever lived, including you. And God has a plan of salvation that is intended for you.

As mere mortals, our vision for the future, like our lives here on earth, is limited. God's vision is not burdened by such limitations: His plans extends throughout all eternity. Thus, God's plans for you are not limited to the ups and downs of everyday life. Your Heavenly Father has bigger things in mind...much bigger things.

As you struggle with the inevitable hardships and occasional disappointments of life, remember that God has invited you to receive His peace not only for today but also for all eternity. So keep things in perspective. Although you will inevitably encounter occasional defeats in this world, you'll have all eternity to celebrate the ultimate victory in the next.

 

Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father, I praise You for the priceless gift of eternal life through Your Son Jesus Christ. I thank You that You know all there is to know about me and still You love and care for me. Help me to keep my eyes focused upon You and to boldly share the Good News with all who cross my path. Keep me from the distractions of this world and keep me ever dependent upon You. I pray this in Jesus' Name. Amen


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: