www.latina-latino.com

Sunday, February 6, 2011

(CS4U) Recharging Your Spiritual Batteries



 

Recharging Your Spiritual Batteries

"He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake."
Psalm 23:2-3

For busy people living in the fast-paced 21st-centry world, life may seem like a roller-coaster ride that never stops. If that describes your life of late, then you may find yourself running short of patience or strength, or both.

When you feel tired or discouraged, there is a source from which you can draw the power needed to recharge your spiritual batteries. That source of course is our Heavenly Father, who loves and cares deeply about you.

Are you exhausted or troubled? Weak or worried? Worn out or burned out? If so, take time to get away and rest. Take time to have a heart-to-heart talk with God. When you do, you'll discover that your Heavenly Father can help you gain a renewed sense of hope and a fresh perspective. God wants to give you His peace, and He wants to renew your spirit. It's up to you to slow down and give Him a chance to do so.

Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father, You have called me by name to be Yours. You have blessed me with gifts and abilities with which to make an eternal difference. Forgive me for the times I fall short in my commitments to you and those I love. I ask that You would renew my passions and my enthusiasm. When I am weak or worried, restore my strength. Help me keep my eyes focused upon You for wisdom and guidance. I pray this in Jesus' Name. Amen


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: