www.latina-latino.com

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

(CS4U) Is it really Tuesday, already?

Yesterday, Christelle woke me up to ask me to run to the bank, light co, and grocery store....
I apologize, after I came home,  I was exhausted.
Amber asked me, what's for dinner, and I replied.....whatever you choose to cook, lol...
 
I had cereal, she fixed her version of buffalo wings for the rest of the family.
 
Today, I have to finish my lesson for the Hebrews class tomorrow....I am behind on my daily study.
 
Christelle has class today, I think they are studying Jonah. (It is a Beth Moore study.
They watch the hour video and then have an hour class that follows.)
 
The past couple days, I have witnessed the Lord actively answering prayers in our lives
He has a way of opening doors that we do not see.
 
I have a couple phone calls to make, while I have it on my mind.
Tonight I will carry my lap top tgo my room, so no one will borrow it, LOL....
 
Hugs
sue
 
 
 
 
 
 
Letter by Suzan
Oct. 05
 

No comments: