www.latina-latino.com

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Re: (CS4U) Hello

Charisse finally got brave and started to sleep in her bed at around 8 or 9, I didn't really force her I encouraged her only because she was still working through her father's death. 

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 6:08 AM, brenbear2260 <brenbear2260@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes it's me for sure. Sorry I haven't been posting. As my life is so busy these days, think I have said that before. Warning watch what ya say it just might happen, well I said quite awhile ago that I needed to get a life and boy did I, it's all good at least I am no longer stuck in the house with my thoughts anymore and am so greatful for that blessing.
Dad is declining and it's getting harder and it takes 2 people to get him changed and in bed or his chair. My brother and I are the only ones doing this. Gene (brother) is going to have Dad reevalueated to see if we can get more help. It is a bit unsettling that we are the only 2 in the family doing this, my sister says why doesn't anyone call me well she watches her 4 grandkids and she does go to the store for Gene. My sister really doesn't have a clue to how hard it is and the grandkids are busy and it would be hard for them to have to change dad uncomfortable is the best word to use, so I just keep asking God for the ability to continue helping my brother out.
Becca turns 12 this month, where did the time go? Am pleased to say she is finally sleeping in her own room PRAISE THE LORD!
Well that's it for now, sorry I don't check my mail very often, but know this I love you all and think of you often.
LOVE brenbear

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.



--
 Jesus said to [you], "O woman, great is you faith! Let it be to you as you desire."  Matthew 15:28

http://tamihanks.blogspot.com/

 (`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸. ·'´)
«´¨`·..¤ * Tami* ¤..·´¨`»
  ( ¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'· .¸)`'·.¸)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: