www.latina-latino.com

Friday, February 11, 2011

(CS4U) Today's Turning Point with David Jeremiah

 
 

Today's Turning Point

Tuesday, February 8

Lovesick

I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, if you find my beloved, that you tell him I am lovesick!
Song of Solomon 5:8

Recommended Reading
1 John 3:1-3

Recently a lonely reader wrote to the advice columnist for an online magazine, asking: "I love someone who doesn't feel the same way. Everyone tells me to move on, but that's just not working. What do I do?"

Do you remember when your heart filled with joy because of a phone call from one you loved, or a note, a hug, or even the wave of a hand? Conversely, have you ever known the pain of loving but not feeling loved in return?

The woman in Song of Solomon was struggling with her emotions after a disagreement with her husband--she was expressing how sick of heart she was as she struggled with her feelings for Solomon. Unfortunately, we can't control how another views us, nor can we command love from another person. But the Lord's love for us will never falter; we're secure in Him. Furthermore He promises to meet all our needs in life as we seek Him first (Matthew 6:33). If you feel lonely, rest in His love. Be proactive in meeting the needs of others, and trust Him to meet the deepest needs of your own heart in His own time and way.

Lord, I know not what I ought to ask of Thee; Thou only knowest what I need; Thou lovest me better than I know how to love myself.
Francois Fénelon

Read-Thru-the-Bible
Leviticus 27:1-Numbers 1:54

www.davidjeremiah.org

 

View Email Online
Forward to a Friend
Unsubscribe
Email Preferences
Privacy Policy
Donate Now

TURNING POINT WITH DR. DAVID JEREMIAH
PO Box 3838 San Diego, CA 92163
www.DavidJeremiah.org

To ensure that you continue to receive emails from Turning Point, please add info@davidjeremiah.org to your address book.

Do not use your "This is Spam" or "Report Spam" buttons, as this action will not unsubscribe you. To remove yourself from all Turning Point email lists, please click the unsubscribe link.

Turning Point's mission is to deliver the unchanging Word of God to an ever-changing world.

Turning Point with Dr. David Jeremiah
Copyright 2011

 

No comments: